That’s Some Crazy Sh*t….

16 Jan

Oops.  I’m late.  I didn’t post to my blog yesterday.

I’m so glad that my friends, virgin cruisers, didn’t see that tragic cruise accident that happened in the Mediterranean before we left on our cruise because they would have been freaked out.  Our cruise was from January 1st to January 8th and it was awesome.  No problems.  Beforehand, my friends were a little nervous at the thought of floating around on a boat in the middle of big water for a week.  Silly, they are.  I tell you there’s always tragedy.  We can’t get away from it.  We can’t prevent it.  I hate tragedy.  It’s everywhere.

Enough ugly.

Yesterday, I was supposed to run but I couldn’t get myself out the door.  It was 23 degrees but The Weather Channel said it felt like thirteen.  I didn’t want to load on a bunch of clothes so I talked myself in and out of running all day long.

Mick came home and announced that he wanted to go to Sam’s Club to get a Maxell Ipod dock for our workout room.  Mick just met up with his CPA and was envious of the CPA’s.  It was cheap and good enough quality for Mick.   Sam’s Club was the place to get one of our own.

Loaded up our sweet little boys and headed to Sam’s Club.  NO Maxell Ipod dock.  Instead Mick got the Bose.  While Mick was going aisle by aisle with his cart picking up random crap, Brucee and I were looking around on our own.  Brucee can be a lot of fun in the store.  Who Girl and I can get him to try on almost anything.

Fake Uggs on a 14-year-old boy. A man walked by and snickered.

Once we got home, Mick and  I both wanted to get a quick workout before meeting up with our friends for dinner.

I ran 45 minutes on the treadmill at 7 mph.  I completed 5.2 miles and felt awesome.  It went faster than normal because Mick was in there to take my attention off the boring little room we were in.

We met up with our friends at the local restaurant/bowling alley.  This always works awesome with our having kids with us.  While we talk, watch the many TV’s and DRINK, the kids are chowing on their food, drinking gallons of pop and bowling.

After too many Margaritas (Mick was more responsible), I went home and went right to bed.  DONE for the night.

I woke up this morning with no kids.  They went to our friends house to stay the night.  No work for me today since it’s MLK day.

Please let me run outside today.  Please, please, please….


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: